All things green.....

April 05, 2006

St Patrick's Day


Ok, so this is REALLY late, but it always takes me forever to clean out my camera. I created a little album of my St. Patrick's night out with the girls, and I wanted to share. So if you are interested click HERE. We went out for a few drinks to celebrate the green-ness of the day, and then we headed home to watch Pride & Prejudice just about one of the best chick movies ever!!! Enjoy and stay green my friends!!!!!

Oh, and the most important event of the evening: We attended a fantastic St. Patrick's Day shindig at my awesome neighbor's house (Chris) after the chick flick. Where we enjoyed all things Irish and fantastic company....especially when we were discussing our favorite little guy Harry Potter. ;-)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM PDT, Blogger Lara Nichols said…

    nice job rach!!!

     
  • At 3:33 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about my party?

    Chris

     
  • At 3:42 PM PDT, Blogger Rach said…

    How could I leave that off???? Perhaps it's my subconscious fighting out against snail violence everywhere ;-)

     
  • At 9:49 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I'll be forgiving this time. You probably forgot since you didn't take any pictures. (and I do enjoy stepping on snails!)

     
  • At 12:25 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay! i even took down the british flag at the behest of my
    "irish" sister.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home