All things green.....

March 09, 2006

Muchos Fotos!!!


Hola!!! So I finally have some pics to show from the trip to Chile and Argentina. I posted them online and I have a link to them. I've never tried this before, so let me know if it works or not. Just click here to view the album. Oh, and these are not all the pictures because it would only let me display so much. So, I might try and change some out in about a week. Like I said, LET ME KNOW IF THIS DOES NOT WORK POR FAVOR! Te queiro my friends!!!!! Ciao!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM PST, Blogger beckalippy said…

    HOLA mi amiga,
    chao is spelled like that. Although sebastian and I am debating about it right now. He says that you spelled it correctly, but then again, he has argentinian blood in him, so what could he know of spanish?

     
  • At 2:21 AM PST, Blogger beckalippy said…

    What could a silly boy know?
    Ciao is ITALIAN (and remember what I said about those argentinians thinking that they are italian!)
    Chao is Chilean!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home