All things green.....

February 27, 2006

Nuestra Dia en La Viña Del Mar

Hola!!! How is everything en estados unidos? We had a great (tiring) day. We took a two hour bus ride to a coastal city called Viña Del Mar. It was muy Linda (beautiful). We took another bus to a city called Valaparaiso.....even more beautiful! It was the cutest city! Lots of colorful houses, and LOTS of hills. We found the cutest restraunt where they served us fantastic VEGETARIAN food (needless to say, I was relieved). We then came back to Viña Del Mar and walked and walked and walked, and sat in the shade to recover from our exhaustion, then walked and walked some more. We mainly walked up and down the beach. It was really great to watch everyone....una problema is that you ahve to pay to use the bathrooms...hmm...those who know me know where I was spending my money...hehe... Anyways, we then went to dinner at a nice place and walked some more, and here I am. That was our day....WALKING. It was great though, and the cities are so cute and beautiful. I do love it here. Mucho !!!!!! Tonight we are taking and overnight bus ride to La Serena where we will be renting a car and driving to some little fishing village that supposedly has a great beach....I am excited to just chill and also to drive the rental car (thanks Rico!). ;) Have a wondeful night, and hopefully you will be hearing from me soon! Adios!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds awesome! I'm so jealous. But Rach, i can't even imagine you and the costly bathrooms. You must be going broke ;) Good thing you have a job that rakes in the dough! Ha Ha. And remember gas, clutch, then finesse. You'll do great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home