All things green.....

March 06, 2006

Volvi!!!

So, I'm writing this posting as I sit in the United States. Yep, I have returned to life as usual. :-) We got back yesterday after a loooong plane ride, and then we had a little birthday celebration for Erin in Monterey on our way back from the bay area (where our plane landed). I'm feeling a little exhausted from the journey, and am excited to get in some rest later today. Then begins the task of unpacking.....*sigh* ;-) I'm glad to be back safely, but I must admit that I'm a bit sad. I had so much fun visiting Becka, and being in another culture. The culture in Chile is so great...much more laid back than what I'm used to. I loved how they don't go to bed into like 1am because they place a lot of importance on spending time with family and friends....there was so much more...I just loved the culture in general. The trip was exhausting, but it was fun, and such an eye opener. I love seeing new places, and meeting new people. I hope to return someday to Chile, and especially Argentina. I loved Argentina and would loved to spend some more time exploring it. Ok, well, I'm SUPER tired right now, and my brain doesn't seem to want to work, so I'm going to end this posting. I just wanted to let you all know that we arrived safely. I will post some pictures of our trip very soon. Te quiero todo!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home