All things green.....

April 13, 2006

Estoy triste hoy

Yes, it is true. Today I am a bit sad, but for a very silly non dramatic reason. However, I thought that I would embrace my dramatic side today, porque soy mujer...hehe....Ok, so what happened you may ask? I got a whole bunch of new facial products by Origins. I was excited because I was finally going to take some steps in the direction of "proper" skin care. Well, didn't exactly turn out as such. Basically, I'm allergic to the products and I have the nice itchy red face to prove it..YAY!!! QUE BUENO!! QUE MARAVILLOSA!!! *Sigh* No me gusta!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, just thought I'd share my pain with you all. Would appreciate your prayers for my little face mishap, and any suggestions on how to treat such a rash. Gracias mi amigos y mi familia!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM PDT, Blogger Lara Nichols said…

    I hope you feel better.....

     
  • At 12:23 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh no! return the products! you might try some topical benadryl, unless you want to go to sleep, in which case tablets might be an option. hope it heals quickly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home