All things green.....

February 14, 2006

Irresistable Revolution


Imagine my excitement when I hear about the recent book release of one of the best books I've read in the last couple of months. I wanted to take the time to post this on my blog because seriously, this book is a must read for ANYONE! The book is The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne, and please please please please read it. This book will make you severely uncomfortable but in the best way. You can read a chapter excerpt on Shane's website: here Read the book and then lets talk about it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Alright, I'm in a hurry, so gotta go. I just wanted to post this really quick so you can get started on it right away (can you tell I want you to read it? READ IT!) Bye my friends, and Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You might want to check out the "Another World is Possible" DVD series mentioned in the back of the book. It adds a lot to the stories from the book; telling them in more detail.

     
  • At 2:48 PM PST, Blogger Rach said…

    Thanks my anonymous friend!! I'll definitely check that out!! God bless!

     
  • At 4:07 AM PST, Blogger beckalippy said…

    IS this a man I am going to want to marry?

     
  • At 8:31 AM PST, Blogger Rach said…

    safe to say, yes....

     
  • At 11:00 AM PST, Blogger Lara Nichols said…

    hey, so are you reading the book again??? I guess this means you can underline the good parts :)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home