All things green.....

January 17, 2007

This is silly, but I'll play along....

So becka "tagged" me...I guess I'm supposed to list five little known facts about myself...hmmm...lets see (oh, and a lot of you will probably already know all these things):

1. I think Jesus is the most amazing person to ever walk the face of this earth, He is my Lord and I desire to love him with all my heart.
2. I like the color green
3. I don't eat meat and animals are one of my joys
4. I could read all day long
5. bands from the UK hold a special place in my heart...

What? You knew those things already? haha...ok, kidding, those are like some of the most well known facts about me...ok, for real now, although I'm still not sure what to put...

1. I want to join the Peace Corps someday (don't freak out parents)
2. When I was little one of my greatest joys was singing to cows on my grandpa's farm (yep mom, it's true)...they were my choir and OF COURSE sung along with me (well, in my mind anyways)
3. I am extremely anal when it comes to the cleanliness of my bed...I would NEVER get into my bed wearing my clothes from the day...yeah, maybe sounds kinda silly but it's kind of a HUGE deal with me. :-)
4. I can be stubborn at times (HAHAHAHAHA...ok, maybe not so little known huh?hehe)
5. I'm not as strong and independent as I like to seem (maybe you've already noticed that though)

oh and one more I forgot...I'm not perfect...hahahahaha...shocking isnt it? I know, could have fooled anyone!! riiiiiight rach. Alright, hope you enjoyed my little list and that you feel you've come that much closer to understanding the depths of rach (hey, maybe you could help me to understand them a little as well..sigh). Hope you're all doing well and remember that I love you. I need your prayers right now.

hmmm....I'm supposed to tag someone else as well...YOU'RE IT BDUB!!!!!!!!!!! TAG TAG TAG DUBSTER!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home