All things green.....

August 18, 2006

Al fin!!

Hola!!! Let me first say I´m so sorry that I haven´t blogged for a while. This is the first time I´ve been able to get to the internet since we left for Northern Chile on Monday night. I don´t have a lot of time to talk about the trip so I´ll leave that for another blog, pero I wanted to tell you that I am safe and having fun...I´ve had my moments of homesickness here and there, but the trip has been great, and my travel buddy Birgit is wonderful. Right now we are in Icquique. We just got back from a 12 hour tour in the desert. Saw some really great things. The Lord really does bless us with His creations. Tonight we leave on an overnight bus to San Pedro de Atacama. It is supposed to be beautiful there. Like I said, gotta run. I love you and miss you so much. Ciao y muchos cariños!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to hear the details of the great creations in the North! If you are feeling homesick then I guess I am feeling Rachel sick . . .

     
  • At 7:38 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear you are having such a nice time. Thanks for keeping us informed. I miss you my sweet little Rachel. I pray for you every day. God is so good and keeps you constantly in His care. Love, Mama xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home