All things green.....

July 07, 2006

Bless-ed Sandals


So, the crazy week of preparation for ICRS has come to an end. A little intense...but that's ok, we made it.

Highlight: searching through millions (ok, maybe more like hundreds) of stock photos to add to our brochures....there are some RANDOM pics on those things (not bad, just amusing)

So what am I doing to celebrate? Only the most rachel way possible, that's right...I'm sporting the birkenstocks to work today (and perhaps the rest of the week). Down with heels!!! I feel so rebellious, well, maybe not, but at least more comfortable that's for sure. I feel like I brought a little more of Rachel to work today. Go birkenstocks...or shall I say WORKenstocks!! Love you all! Ciao!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM PDT, Blogger beckalippy said…

    only you, dear, only you...

     
  • At 11:16 AM PDT, Blogger Keith Erickson said…

    Woah now... yeah um I'm going to have to ask you to not wear those. Yeahh um. Oh and i think we may have to have a little talk about your TPS report. Yeah... Did you get the memo?

    Only a few more weeks, hang in there.

     
  • At 8:36 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey girl. I'm proud of you and the workenstocks ... you go girl!
    Miss you my sweet friend. -E

     

Post a Comment

<< Home