All things green.....

May 16, 2006

Congrats Jon!!!!

Congrats to my bother-in-law Jon, for receiving his masters in Spiritual Formation/Educational Ministry from Wheaton College!!!! YAY!!!!! That's my beautiful sister standing next to him in the pic. Just thought I'd do some bragging about my fantastic family. I love you two, and am so proud of you for what you have experienced/accomplished the last two years. I look forward to where the Lord directs you next, and will definitely be meeting you in my prayers!!!! I love you!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    So stoked for Jon and your sister. May the Lord sweetly bless them =)

     
  • At 10:15 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those people look so cool!

     
  • At 10:15 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to be friends with them!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home