All things green.....

February 09, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday!

Hello all my friends!!!!! I just wanted to take a few minutes and say that I had an AWESOME birthday. I was full of such joy yesterday. Seriously, it was awesome. The Lord has truly been blessing me recently...yeah, He's pretty cool and He definitely knows how to cause someone to have a happy birthday. I got a free birthday latte at my fave coffee shop yesterday, listened to like 7 different renditions of the Happy Birthday song on my voicemail, and then had dinner with two awesome peeps, one of them being just about one of my favorite people in the world...mexican food with my favorite mexican, can't get any better than that!!! Oh, and some of you (well, maybe just one or two of you, if you even read this) may know that I have a thing for beagles. Yep, sure do. I love them very much and the Lord let me see the BEST beagle yesterday and man was he wonderful. ;-) The Lord is so good, He really is. May I never cease to praise Him in all circumstances in my life. Hmmmm....I must say that for some reason it feels weird being 24...high? hmm...well, I have a brand new year ahead of me just waiting to be explored, and I'm excited for how much more of Himself the Lord is going to show me this year. Because, man, last year was FULL of lessons, so I'm assuming that this next year will be too. Low? I can no longer claim a Jimmy Eat World song as my theme song...sigh. As I was discussing with Keane last night (ok, don't know how to spell his name, sorry keane? kien? Kean?) I will just have to switch to the Switchfoot song 24, even though I'm not as much of a fan of that song as I am of the Jimmy Eat World one...it will do though...at least it reminds me of my super wonderful friend Nealey. Remember dancing to that song in our room NuNu? That was fun. :-) Ok, so off I go to read...yes yes, book nerd, established. Thank you so much to all of you for making my day yesterday so special. I love you all and you are in my prayers.

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you" James 4:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home