All things green.....

August 28, 2006

YES!!!!!

So, I´m really quite excited tonight...want to know why? I´ll tell you...tomorrow I´m going to go hear a certain favorite author of mine speak. Yep, that´s right...Brian McLaren is in Santiago...AND he´s going to be speaking tomorrow night about 15 minutes from my apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I´m SUPER SUPER excited...you know how I feel about authors (well, if you know me anyways) I´ve really enjoyed his books Generous Orthodoxy and The Secret Message of Jesus. I´m really interested to see what he has to say. Ok, off I go to bed, just thought I´d share my excitement. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM PDT, Blogger Keith Erickson said…

    Rach, I miss you and the Mexican. Lets plan a time that we can all get together in October.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home