All things green.....

October 13, 2006

Chao Fungus!

Hi! Man, I really wish I was better at updating this thing...it´s been a week. Sorry... :( However, estoy aqui ahora!!!!!!! That´s what matters. Hmm...lets see, where were we in the saga of my oído? Ah, that´s right...the light is coming through the clouds. My ear is feeling a lot better! YAY! It doesn´t hurt, just itches a lot. The hearing loss, still there...going to the doctor next week probably to talk about that. I´m just so happy that it is feeling better. DEATH TO THE FUNGUS!!!!! DEATH TO THE INFECTION!!!! DEATH TO ALL ANIMALS LIVING IN MY EAR!! Yeah, not really holding to my vegetarian ways in those comments,but I don´t care. Just because I don´t eat animals, doesn´t mean I want them living in my ear. So yeah, chao fungus!

I changed my plane ticket as well. I will be leaving Santiago on November 4th and arriving in LA on the 5th. There weren´t any problems in changing the ticket, and it wasn´t as expensive as I had been expecting. So yeah, Sunday the 5th, estimated day of arrival. THEN, after that I´m planning on taking a trip up to SLO for like 5 to 7 days (yep, that´s right...get those couches ready my friends..teehee). I totally can´t wait to see you all!!!!!

Hmm...what else. oh! Great news!!!!! My friend Alison (the one I mentioned in the previous post...the fellow gringa from NYC) has decided to move to SD and kick it with me for a while. Yep, that´s right, my persuasive powers are strong, what can I say? ;-) She also just wants to live in Cali for a while and work...kind of an adventure. Right now she´s looking for a job as a paralegal (that´s what she did in NYC before she came to Chile) in San Diego, and is going to try and get to San Diego by January! YEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! I´m sooooo happy!!!! You all have to meet her, she´s definitely one of a kind. :-)

Alright, I´m tired and am in need of a nap....(you can probably tell by the way i´m writing). I just wanted to let you all know that I´m alive and that the fungus has not overtaken my brain...nope, the fungus is in fungus heaven. Hope you all are doing well, and remember I love you and I´m praying for you TONS! CHAO!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM PDT, Blogger Keith Erickson said…

    Hey Rach, So good to hear that you're doing well. I'll be here getting my act together this weekend so I hope to see you online. You know the couch is always warm (it really is: jack sleeps there a lot).

    Oh and I was going through my records today and saw that bill cosby one. I couldn't help but laugh .....

    "iiiiiiiiiice cream. Weee're gunna eat iiiiiiiiiice cream. Weee're going to eat it in the middle of the day and ... iiiiiice cream... "

    See you soon... I'll stock the freezer with... you guessed it... iiiiiiiiiice cream

     
  • At 3:42 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mushrooms are fungus, so technically you eat what is in your ear.

     
  • At 6:31 PM PDT, Blogger Lara Nichols said…

    great to hear that your ear is feeling better. can't wait to see you. my couch is always there for you (although it is a little small!!)

     
  • At 12:28 AM PDT, Blogger Chris Shotwell said…

    yay! slo is excited that rachel is coming! Oh, and Sufjan says hi :-)

     
  • At 6:46 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh oh pick me pick my my coach is new and big and have a cat on it too so . . .pick me pick me pick me. I definently deserve it for all the heart ache you have put me through (being so far away and all). I was just thinking about you today. I miss you so much my beautiful bestest best sister/friend in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:09 PM PDT, Blogger Keith Erickson said…

    Did I mention: Come back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home